We are looking for a qualified real estate admin to assist the Broker, and handle day-to-day operations between owners, tenants, and service providers.
What you'll do:
Daily operations under Supervision of Broker:
- Check maintenance requests: update, triage, and communicate
- Maintain calendar for lease expirations, HOA deadlines, reminders
- Diligently research vendors and add new vendors
- Move Ins/Move Outs/Leasing assistance as needed (showings, site visits, screening, lease drafting)
- Enter invoices, upload PDFs and photos
- Research government websites, new policies or laws, software features, and refer to digital archive
- Maintain your own activity log and notes
- Respond to prospective clients right away (they come in at all hours), follow-up (you will get bonuses for new clients)
- Organize contacts, newsletters, and marketing
- On-board new clients (initial site visit, data entry, guide transition process)
How you'll do it:
- Work from home, must be willing to do site visits and inspections around Los Angeles-area as needed (anticipated every 3 months)
- ~15 hours of work/week; ~3 hours (in sum) a day, typically those hours will be between 7am-12pm M-F.
- On-call for emergencies and growth opportunities
- Flexibility and self-directed- you'll update your work calendar each week, track your time, and activity with careful notes
- 1 Month Training/3 Month Trial Period with base pay and bonus structure.