SEEKING PERSONAL/EXEC ASSISTANT:
- Experience with Appfolio, Glide, MLS, property management and sales transactions.
- Newsletter/social media/online presence/presentation experience.
- Handy/expertise with troubleshooting (how to change a lightbulb, immediate steps if smoke detector is beeping or toilet is leaking, or if neighbor is smoking)
- Visa and ability to visit USA as tourist as needed.
- We handle sensitive personal data of our clients and we need our employees to also be transparent with us with their information, including their ID on file, background check, contacts/references.
What you'll do:
Daily operations under Supervision of Broker:
- Check maintenance requests: update, triage, and communicate.
- Maintain calendar for transactions, lease expirations, HOA deadlines, reminders.
- Diligently research vendors and add new vendors.
- Move Ins/Move Outs/Leasing assistance as needed (showings, site visits, screening, lease drafting).
- Enter invoices, upload PDFs and photos.
- Research government websites, new policies or laws, software features, and refer to digital archive.
- Maintain your own activity log and notes.
- Respond to prospective clients right away (they come in at all hours).
- Organize contacts, newsletters, and marketing.
- On-board new clients (initial site visit, data entry, guide transition process).
- Research international film/art industry agents/producers.
- Organize contacts, follow up, and networking.
- Reach out to set up meetings, write and submit proposals.
How you'll do it:
- Home office (Several channels: Email, phone, software)
- Rapid response time
- ~40 hours of work/week; typically those hours will be between 8:30am-6pm M-F PST.
- On-call for emergencies and growth opportunities as-needed on weekends
- Flexibility and self-directed- you'll update your work calendar each week, track your time and activity with careful notes
- 1 Month Training/3 Month Trial Period with base pay and bonus structure.